Prayer is the absolute most important thing you can do for us. Addictions are conquered, broken hearts are healed, and lives are transformed and made whole through Jesus Christ. We cannot thank you enough for lifting up the Mission in prayer.
Please pray for:
- The men, women, and children who live at the Mission—for them to find hope and healing in Christ, and to achieve a life of independence and stability
- The elderly, disabled, homeless, and needy in the community that receive food boxes, diapers, and hygiene kits—for them to see God’s love for them through our services
- Our directors and staff—for strength and wisdom to follow the Lord’s direction and be used by Him to change lives
- Our board—for wisdom as they lead the Mission
- Our chaplains and other volunteers—that the Lord will speak through them to our residents and give them the strength to continue such an important ministry